I find having monthly goals a great way to stay motivated and organised. However having an active toddler on my hands, has meant this post has been in drafts for almost 15 days..ekk bad blogger! Plus I have so many projects and organisations I’m attached too, I found I needed to break them down in to more manageable and achievable goals, as I wasn’t completing them and found it hard to stay on track.
I own hundreds of half filled notepads (love paper & pen) scattered around the house it’s hard to remember which one to use. I decided it was time for the classic saying “out with the old in with the new” which means I have slowly been replacing them all with shiny new ones. A book for each area. Sounds geeky but I know what I’m like!
With a kick up the backside and some new stationary, I’ve finally finished this post so here are my March-April Goals.
- Reach 600 followers on Twitter
- 3 posts a week + 2 monthly
- List all my favourite weekly linkys for reference and badges.
- Follower new bloggers and comment on posts/ retweets
- Have a clothes/ bedroom Spring clean
- Join body method class X 4
- Plan Phoebes 2nd Birthday Party – Peppa Pig Themed
- Sort & File email backlog properly
- De-clutter laptop
- Host online party
- Get 2 party bookings
- Plan & advertise our spring members meeting for April
- Social media updates
- Posters in the library
- Update on our ellacycle project
Now I’ve shared with you my mid month goals. I’ll make sure I post updates so you can follow my progress. If you have tips or advice about motivation and organisation please let me know. Do you set yourself monthly goals, if so how do you stay on target?