- Having a really good reading session in our local library, Phoebe actually chose books, let me read them (which never happens) and also has some solo reading time in he favourite spot.
- Using my smoothie maker, which meant no fruit wastage this week.
- Celebrating my daughters 2nd Birthday with a perfect family, sunny day in the Garden (with 4 Generations) watching her playing with all her new toys, causing mischief and being a fantastic funny little girl.
- Finally having all our family and friends together in one place! Phoebe’s 2nd Birthday Party was really special as we had family who travelled quite a distant to attend, which meant a lot to all of us. Seeing her sat with all her little cousins was a gorgeous moment and I hope it’s the start of more visits.
- Realising my little girl is growing up. Her clothes are quickly becoming to small and yesterday I had a good sort through, which I know will make life easier when dressing her (I won’t attempt to squeeze her into clothes that are too small!) Luckily Phoebe received some gorgeous new clothes for her birthday so it all decked out for summer.
- Having sunny days, meaning I was able to get all my washing on the line 3 times this week.
- Reminiscing about those early days with Phoebe as newborn, two years has gone by so quickly.
- Finding my lost keys after a moment of clarity. I had them in an old bag, and once the strap broke, I abandoned it in the cupboard under the stairs!
- Getting lots of lovely new followers on my Twitter & Instagram accounts. I haven’t been using Instagram long, so am trying to build my numbers. Any tips would be appreciated?
- Figuring out WordPress a little more, trying new styles of presentation and different ways of displaying my images. Some things didn’t work out but I’m giving it a good go.
- Practising more self healing, through giving myself Reiki everyday, meditation and dancing around the kitchen with my crazy toddler in tow.
- *TMI WARNING* Making more effort for mummy & daddy pig time (wink wink, nudge nudge!)
So there you have my list of what’s made me happy this week. It’s been a very emotional week with my Phoebe turning 2 and quite stressful but it was all worth it seeing her little face light up when she saw all the peppa decorations, watching her playing happily with her friends, eating cake (her new obsession) and just being the amazing munchkin that she is.
Do you keep a list of your happy moments? Or maybe a monthly list? Let me know I would love to hear about the ways in which you stay positive.